Apple Cinnamon Candles | Natural Soy Coconut Beeswax Blend | Home Fragrance | Handcrafted
Regular priceSale price
Fragrance: Top note of sprinkled ground cinnamon with a slight undertone of baked apple.
Candles: Made with a blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax for a toxin-free candle. We also use cotton core wicks in our candle for the utmost clean burn.
Handcrafted in Michigan.
❗Candle Care❗: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below:
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!