Free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance.
Fragrance: Didn't get to the laundry? No one has to know. This nostalgic fragrance will fill your home with the aroma of line-dried sheets on a sunny, breezy day. This scent begins with calming cotton blossom and a touch of lemon, giving way to a heart of crisp linen.
Top: Cotton blossom, Lemon
Base: Powder, Sandalwood, Violet
Infused with clove bud essential oil.
❗Candle Care❗: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below:
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!