Fragrance: Take a stroll through Northern Michigan with our Up North Woods fragrance. This uniquely mixed fragrance provides a sophsicated pine scent combined with an undertone of fresh grass.
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and cedar leaf.
Top: Eucalyptus, Mint
Middle: Cypress, Pine
Base: Tonka Bean, Smoke
About our candles: our candles are hand-poured in small batches to ensure quality. We use a all-natural wax blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax to provide a paraffin and toxic free candle. We also use cotton core wicks in our candles for the utmost clean burn. Once poured, we allow our candles to cure for a week to allow the fragrance oil to bind with the wax which gives the best hot throw. Once cured, our candles are labeled by hand and ready for use.
❗Candle Care❗: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below:
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!