Blueberry Pie Candle Collection | Natural Soy Coconut Beeswax Blend | Gift Idea | Home Fragrance | Home Decor | Handcrafted
Regular priceSale price
Fragrance: Our Blueberry Pie candles allow you to indulge in a decadent treat without the actual calories. This blend of sweet blueberries and creamy vanilla will take you back in time to grandma baking a blueberry pie in the kitchen.
Candles: made with a natural blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax to provide a toxin-free candle. We also use cotton core wicks for the it.kst clean burn
Handcrafted in Michigan.
❗Candle Care❗: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below:
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!
9. Cease burning when only 1/2" of wax remains in the vessel.