12 oz Christmas Cookie Candle | Natural Soy Coconut Beeswax Blend | Christmas Gift | Christmas Decor | Home Fragrance | Handcrafted
Regular priceSale price
Fragrance: Christmas Eve night and you just pulled out some hot freshly baked sugar cookies for Santa. Your whole house smells like warm sugary cookies with vanilla frosting, anticipating Santa's arrival. Our Christmas Cookie scented candle will do the same for your home.
Candles: Made from with a soy, coconut, and beeswax blend for a toxin-free candle. We also use cotton core wicks in our candles for the utmost clean burn.
Handcrafted in Michigan
❗Candle Care❗: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below:
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!