Mini Dough Bowls
Our holiday dough bowls add a unique piece to your decor that will be sure to impress your guests this holiday season. Each bowl is handcrafted so no two are alike. These dough bowls range from 8-10 oz of wax. The bowls are sprayed with a non-toxic fire-retardant spray; however, as with any candle these should never be left lit unattended. While we suggest using these for decoration they can be lit, however, because each bowl is different, we do not guarantee each one will burn perfectly. We include a utensil with each dough bowl order to scrape any excess wax from the sides of the bowl should it occur.
We have 2 design options in this fragrance:
Option 1: Candle with fun wax Christmas shapes including a red Santa Clause, a green Christmas Tree, a green gift, and a red gift. The candle dyes used for these shapes are clean dyes, meaning they are non-toxic.
Option 2: No wax shapes.
About the Fragrance
Top: Butter, Cookie
This fragrance contains:
ABOUT OUR CANDLES
Made with an all-natural blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax blend
High-quality fragrance oil
100% cotton wicks
Hand-poured in Reed City, MI
Checked for quality assurance
CANDLE CARE: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below.
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire-resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!