About the Fragrance: Fall into Fall with our sophisticated Pumpkin Chai fragrance with a invigorating spice finish. Top notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange peel intertwine with middle notes of clove and black tea. While baked pumpkin is the heart of this fall favorite vanilla and graham cracker base notes give a creamy and toasty finish.
Top: Orange Peel, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Middle: Pumpkin, Clove, Black Tea
Base: Vanilla, Graham Cracker
About our candles: we use an all-natural blend of soy, coconut, beeswax to provide a paraffin-free candle. We also use cotton core wicks (no zinc!) for a clean even burn. All of our candles are carefully hand-poured and checked for quality assurance.
❗Candle Care❗: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below:
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!