Please note: as these are handmade these may not look exactly as pictured. Variations may occur in color.
Fragrance: Our Rose Petal Gelato fragrance is a delightful blend of creamy gelato with a rosy floral twist. A top note of effervescent champagne brightens up the heart of heady jasmine and rose. Base notes of cream and sugar enhance the luscious confectionary aspect of this scent, while benzoin and light musk add complexity that elevates the fragrance beyond a sweet dessert.
This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including geranium, lime, orange, and patchouli.
Middle: Rose, Jasmine
Base: Cream, Sugar, Benzoin, Light Musk
The Process: our candles are hand-poured in small batches to ensure quality. We use a all-natural wax blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax to provide a paraffin free candle. We also use cotton core wicks in our candles for the utmost clean burn. Once poured, we allow our candles to cure for a week to allow the fragrance oil to bind with the wax which gives the best hot throw. Once cured, our candles are labeled by hand and ready for use.
❗Candle Care❗: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below:
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!