Sweet Lavender Candle Collection | Natural Soy Coconut Beeswax Blend | Self-Care Candle | Candle Lover Gift | Home Fragrance | Home Decor | Handcrafted
Regular priceSale price
Take a breather with our Sweet Lavender scented candle. Lavender has been said to be effective to partake in reducing stress. With a sweet honey twist on the infamous Lavender fragrance, makes for the perfect candle to include in your self care routine.
Fragrance: French Lavender accented with green notes of fresh fern intertwined with wild honey in this blend. Warm Sandalwood finishes the scent.
Candles: made with a soy/coconut/beeswax blend for the most optimal hot throw while still maintaining our paraffin free promise. Zinc free wicks are also used in our candles.
Handcrafted in Michigan.
❗Candle Care❗: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below:
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!