Fragrance: Sit back, relax, and drift away to a warm, sunny beach edged by turquoise blue water and the gentle rush of waves. Santal and Coconut is the essence of a luxe tropical escape. While many coconut fragrances are on the sweet side, this scent instead leans on woody notes of sandalwood, cedar, and amyris.
Top: Benzoin, Coconut Milk
Middle: Coconut, Sandalwood
Base: Cedar, Tonka, Amyris
Infused with natural essential oils including cedarwood, orange, and patchouli. Free from phthalates, carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance.
About Our Candles: Our candles are hand-poured in small batches to ensure quality. We use a all-natural wax blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax to provide a paraffin and toxic free candle. We also use cotton core wicks in our candles for the utmost clean burn. Once poured, we allow our candles to cure for a week to allow the fragrance oil to bind with the wax which gives the best hot throw. Once cured, our candles are labeled by hand and ready for use.
❗Candle Care❗: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below:
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!