Upon reading our wholesale terms and conditions below, if interested in wholesale please send a message to email@example.com for further inquiry and pricing.
Terms and Conditions
- Minumum order of $150 + shipping
- Processing lead time is typically between 3-14 business days, depending on volume of the order.
- You will be provided an order form to fill out to place your order.
- All orders must be paid in full before orders can be processed or shipped, unless other payment terms or arrangements have been approved.
- Payment information will be collected with each order as we do not keep payment information on file.
Suggested Retail Price
- Retailers may from time-to-time run specials throughout the year or during holiday seasons and we encourage retailers to help promote the West Michigan Candle Co. brand. However, please note that we strictly enforce a 20% Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) for any temporary sales or specials to help protect the integrity of the line and brand.
- Online sales can be matched.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please let us know if you're in the market for custom orders or private label and we would be happy to assist. Custom orders will have its own lead time and pricing.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping costs, which will be charged to the payment option provided at the time of order.
- We are not responsible for carrier delays.
- We may personally deliver for a smaller fee than shipping depending on location and volume of order.
- Orders will go out through one of our local USPS branches or UPS Ground.
- You will be provided with a tracking number when your order ships.
- Please notify us if you would like to pay for expedited shipping.
Returns, Exchanges, and Cancellations
- We request that all cancellations or changes to orders be submitted within 72 hours of placing the order.
- Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges but we will send a replacement if product is damaged upon arrival.
- We do pride ourselves in great customer service so if there is an issue or question with any of our products, please let us know.
- •Our candles are manufactured as hand poured and therefore there may be some variation in color, size and finish as well as slight irregularities in the consistency. These are not considered flaws.
- Our candles must be stored between 65-80* degrees for best use. West Michigan Candle Co. will not be held responsible for improper storage once the product has left our hands.
- Each item depicted or described herein is not necessarily suitable for every kind of use; therefore, unless otherwise stated in writing the seller makes no warranty that the goods depicted herein are fit for any particular purpose.
- Replacing and/or removing our label on any of our products is prohibited.
- By placing an order, the customer agrees to West Michigan Candle Co. terms and conditions.