Fragrance: Our Sea Salt and Orchid fragrance oil is a smooth and elegant blend of soft floral notes with salty highlights. You’ll notice crisp ozonic notes of sea salt right out of the bottle. Perfect for turning any room of your home into a spa.
Top: Sea Salt, Ozone
Middle: Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Green Leaves
Base: Wood, Tonka Bean
Infused with natural essential oils, including orange oil. Free from phthalates, carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance.
Candles: made with a soy, coconut, beeswax blend to provide a toxin-free candle. We also use cotton core wicks in our candles for the utmost clean burn.
❗Candle Care❗: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below:
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!