About the Fragrance
Lake Michigan Breeze is inspired by our beautiful Lake Michigan. It sweeps you away to the shoreline, breathing in the fresh, aquatic winds. Aromas of salty ozone and fresh citrus make this a well-rounded fragrance. Then luscious honeydew melon blends with a trace of violet in the heart of this marine fragrance. Airy ozone and woody oakmoss in the base give depth to the aquatic notes for a result that’s anything but ordinary. Lake Michigan Breeze is a refreshing, accessible fragrance with wide appeal.
*Infused with natural sweet orange essential oil*
Top: Ozone, Citrus
Middle: Honeydew Melon, Violet
Base: Oakmoss, Ozone
This fragrance is a clean scent and contains:
✖️ Zero phthalates
✖️ Zero carcinogens
✖️ Zero toxins
ABOUT OUR CANDLES
Made with an all-natural blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax blend
Clean (non-toxic) high-quality fragrance oil
100% cotton wicks
Hand-poured in Reed City, MI
Checked for quality assurance
CANDLE CARE: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below.
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire-resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!