Get in the spirit of Christmas decorating with our Christmas Tree fragrance. Giving the very realistic fragrance of freshly cut snow covered Christmas Tree this fragrance is sure to holiday favorite.
The Process: our candles are hand-poured in small batches to ensure quality. We use a all-natural wax blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax to provide a paraffin and toxic free candle. We also use cotton core wicks in our candles for the utmost clean burn. Once poured, we allow our candles to cure for a week to allow the fragrance oil to bind with the wax which gives the best hot throw. Once cured, our candles are labeled by hand and ready for use.
❗Candle Care❗: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below:
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!