About the Fragrance
A most requested scent - taking a bite out of a fresh, juicy Macintosh apple. Country Apple is a "right from the tree" classic scent that's just right if you're an apple lover. Apple picking anyone?
*Infused with natural essential oils, including cinnamon leaf.*
This fragrance is a clean scent and contains:
✖️ Zero phthalates
✖️ Zero carcinogens
✖️ Zero toxins
ABOUT OUR CANDLES
Made with an all-natural blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax blend
Clean (non-toxic) high-quality fragrance oil
100% cotton wicks
Hand-poured in Reed City, MI
Checked for quality assurance
CANDLE CARE: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below:
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!