About the Fragrance
Cranberry Noel is a luscious combination of tart cranberries, juicy apples, and spice. Strong notes of orange peel and apple sweeten the cranberry heart of this fragrance. Then the fruity notes are wrapped together with notes of cinnamon, clove, and sugar, making this a delectable aromatic experience.
Infused with natural essential oils including orange, cinnamon leaf, and cinnamon bark
Top: Orange Peel, Apple
Middle: Cranberry, Sugar, Cinnamon
Base: Clove, Wood
This fragrance is a clean scent and contains:
✖️ Zero phthalates
✖️ Zero carcinogens
✖️ Zero toxins
ABOUT OUR CANDLES
Made with an all-natural blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax blend
Clean (non-toxic) high-quality fragrance oil
100% cotton wicks
Hand-poured in Reed City, MI
Checked for quality assurance
CANDLE CARE: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below.
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire-resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!