Wax melts are flame and smoke-free which make them a favorite alternative to candles. These are perfect for those who aren't allowed to have candles in their living area such as a dorm, apartment, etc. They are for use in wax melt approved wax warmers which you can find by clicking the link below:
Wax Warmers – West Michigan Candle Co.
About the Fragrance
Lake Michigan Breeze is inspired by our beautiful Lake Michigan. It sweeps you away to the shoreline, breathing in the fresh, aquatic winds. Aromas of salty ozone and fresh citrus make this a well-rounded fragrance. Then luscious honeydew melon blends with a trace of violet in the heart of this marine fragrance. Airy ozone and woody oakmoss in the base give depth to the aquatic notes for a result that’s anything but ordinary. Lake Michigan Breeze is a refreshing, accessible fragrance with wide appeal.
*Infused with natural sweet orange essential oil*
Top: Ozone, Citrus
Middle: Honeydew Melon, Violet
Base: Oakmoss, Ozone
This fragrance is a clean scent and contains:
✖️ Zero phthalates
✖️ Zero carcinogens
✖️ Zero toxins
ABOUT OUR WAX MELTS
Made with an all-natural blend of soy, coconut, and palm wax blend
Clean (non-toxic) high-quality fragrance oil
Recyclable PET Plastic Clamshell
Hand-poured in Reed City, MI
Checked for quality assurance
Wax Melt Care: to get the most out of your wax melts follow the tips and warnings below.
1. Remove a wax cube from the package and place in your wax warmer. Ensure your warmer is on so it will melt the cube. Once the cube begins to melt the fragrance will then start to disperse.
2. How strong the scent smells will vary on a few factors. Room size is the main factor, larger rooms require more scent to fill them. Please read below for room size vs wax melt size suggestions:
0.9 oz clamshell - inexpensive way to sample the scent before committing to it. Can be used in a small or large wax warmer.
3 oz wax clamshell - perfect for smaller areas for use with smaller wax warmers.
6 oz wax melt clamshell - perfect for larger rooms for use with larger wax warmers.
3. NEVER add water to your wax warmer.
4. Keep away from children and pets.
5. NEVER leave your wax warmer unattended when in use.
6. To make your wax melts last longer, do not exceed 3 hours of melting your wax melts in one use. This preserves the fragrance oil within the wax and ensures no burning off any of the fragrance oil occurs.
7. Place your warmer in a stable position away from drafts and flammable objects.
8. Do not consume.