Lavender Scented Candle
Relax and rejuvenate with our Lavender candles, featuring a true-to-the-flower lavender scent combined with natural essential oils. Reap the benefits of stress relief and relaxation with its calming notes of citrus, camphor, and eucalyptus. Perfect for an aromatherapy session, Lavender provides a subtle and calming scent that will help you relax and reduce stress. Enjoy a tranquil, peaceful atmosphere!
Top: Bergamot, Citrus
Base: Cedar, Powder, Eucalyptus, Camphor
Natural Essential Oils: Infused with eucalyptus, cedarwood, lavandin, clove bud, Cananga flower, pine, spike lavender, Cedrus atlantica, Nootka tree, ginger, sweet orange.
- Wax: all-natural blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax blend
- Fragrance: Clean, non-toxic premium fragrance oil. Free from commonly known toxins often found in fragrances including phthalates, carcinogens, mutagens and more!
- Wicks: 100% cotton wicks
- Handmade in small batches and checked for quality assurance in Reed City, MI
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you've chosen a clean-burning candle that is safe for the whole family.
8 oz: 40+ hours
12 oz: 50+ hours
8 oz: performs best in smaller rooms such as bathrooms, bedrooms, etc.
12 oz: performs best in larger rooms such as kitchens, living rooms, etc.
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause soot (black smoke) and melt the wax faster.
3. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time to preserve the fragrance.
4. Never leave unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away from drafts, pets, and children.
6. Place on a flat, fire-resistant surface.
7. Keep away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!