About the Fragrance
Superior Sage is an herbal lightly coniferous scent with a hint of smokiness. This sophisticated fragrance is grounded by notes of Palo Santo and patchouli while dusted notes of musk give it dimension. This blend evolves into heady notes of sage and cypress, followed by notes of spruce and bergamot. A great year-round fragrance that will add a calm and relaxing ambience in your home.
*Infused with essential oils, including orange peel, lemon oil, juniper, and nutmeg.*
Top: Bergamot, Spruce
Middle: Cypress, Sage
Base: Palo Santo, Patchouli, Dark Musk, Smoke
This fragrance is a clean scent and contains:
✖️ Zero phthalates
✖️ Zero carcinogens
✖️ Zero toxins
ABOUT OUR CANDLES
Made with an all-natural blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax blend
Clean (non-toxic) high-quality fragrance oil
100% cotton wicks
Hand-poured in Reed City, MI
Checked for quality assurance
CANDLE CARE: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below.
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire-resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!