About the Fragrance
Winter Wonderland is sweet peppermint blended with tingly earthy eucalyptus for a refreshing, cool aromatic escape. Hints of cedarwood add depth to make this scent one you want around this holiday season.
infused with natural essential oils, including eucalyptus oil, cornmint oil, cedarwood oil, and patchouli oil.
Top: Peppermint, Eucalyptus
Middle: Clove, Cedar
Base: Patchouli, Vanilla, Powder
This fragrance is a clean scent and contains:
✖️ Zero phthalates
✖️ Zero carcinogens
✖️ Zero toxins
ABOUT OUR CANDLES
Made with an all-natural blend of soy, coconut, and beeswax blend
Clean (non-toxic) high-quality fragrance oil
100% cotton wicks
Hand-poured in Reed City, MI
Checked for quality assurance
CANDLE CARE: to get the most out of your candle follow the burning tips and warnings below.
1. Allow your candle to complete a full melt pool (wax melted to all sides of the jar) on the first burn. This usually takes about 3-4 hours. Blowing out your candle too soon will cause tunneling and won't last as long.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Your wick should be trimmed each time before you light the candle. Too long of a wick will cause the candle to soot (black smoke). It also makes a large out of control flame, which can be dangerous.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This is to preserve the fragrance in your candle. The longer a candle burns the hotter it gets and when it gets too hot the fragrance oil will begin to burn off.
4. Never burn unattended. You should always burn a candle within sight.
5. Keep away drafts, pets, and children.
6. Always make sure your burning candle is on a flat, fire-resistant surface.
7. Keep your burning candle away from any flammable objects.
8. Do not move your candle while it's burning. Glass may be hot!